SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Welcome To SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
|Trainer Name||Mr. Michael Jordon (Certified Trainer)|
|Trainer Experience||15+ Years|
|Next Batch Date||05-02-2023|
|Training Modes:||Online Training (Instructor Led)|
|Course Duration:||30 Days|
|Call us at:||+91 81870 44555|
|Email Us at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Demo Class Details:||ENROLL FOR A FREE DEMO CLASS|
About SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
SAP HANA is an in-memory database system that provides high-performance data processing and analysis capabilities. It is designed to help companies save time and money by making it easier for them to process large volumes of data quickly so that they can make better business decisions faster.
SAP HANA is a technology that allows businesses to run complex analytics applications on their data at the speed of thought. It enables companies to turn their entire data warehouse into an in-memory database, accelerating decision-making by orders of magnitude.
SAP HANA has been around for about 5 years and is considered one of the most powerful solutions available today. SAP HANA is a robust and scalable in-memory database for analytics, business intelligence, and real-time decision-making.
It combines an innovative technology model with new development approaches to deliver an unmatched set of benefits – from rapid system implementation to reduced costs. The latest version of SAP HANA includes many new features.
J Trainings provides SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad to help you master the SAP HANA platform and ABAP on HANA.
SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad at JTrainings is one of the best institutes in this field and has trained more than 1000+ students in HANA and ABAP on HANA. We have a team of highly skilled trainers who have years of experience in this field and are also certified by SAP.
Key Points of SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad Curriculum
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- SAP in-memory strategy
- Hanna Vs. BWA
- In-memory computing studio
- Management view
- Navigator view
- System tracking
- Information Modeler
- Architectural Overview
- IMCE and surroundings
- Order shop
- Column shop
- Loading data into HANA
- Data modeling
- Continuous layer
- Backup and recovery
- Providing data using FLAT FILES
- Data presentation using BODS
- Data presentation using SLT
- Data presentation using Direct Extraction Link (DCX)
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- Remote data synchronization
- Information model
- Modeling positions in SAP HANA
- Attribute views
- Analytical views
- Calculation views
- Explaining forecast modeling
- SAP HANA Live
- Creating advanced computational scenarios using GUI and SCRIPT methods
- Components of data modeling and views
- Attribute views, analysis views, computational views for FI views, Copa views, sales views, purchase views, and marketing views
- Creating computational scenarios with dimension, cube, and star-join
- Creating results tables and analysis levels
- Using hierarchies (level-based and parent-child hierarchies)
- Creating controlled and calculated activities
- Defining and utilizing filter functions
- Variables, using input parameters
- Explains the new aggregation function for activities
- Introduction to SAP HANA SQL
- SQL script and procedures
- Using currency conversions
- Creating hyperlinks
- Consistency and Considerations
- SAP HANA Machine Overview
- Choosing scenes for HANA
- Using the SAP HANA Info Composer for Modeling
- Processing of information samples
- Comparing versions of information objects
- Create auto-documentation
- Understand the virtual data model
- Finding and consuming HANA live footage
- Creating a virtual data model with CDS
- Managing Modeling Content
- Reporting layer
- Connection options
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.1
- Designing complex universe in IDT based on HANA tables and HANA views
- WEBi 4.0 in HANA
- SAP Business Objects
- The designing database based on the SAP HANA info model using BO Explorer 4.1
- Data exploration using BO 4.1 Explorer based on the information gaps created in HANA
- Creating Analytical Scenes Using the Analytical Version for OLAP
- SAP Visual Intelligence in HANA
- Crystal reports via ODBC / JDBC links
- Understanding and creating users
- Creating roles and offers
- Creation for stock queue
- Creating SAP HANA Direct privileges
- Assigning users to roles
- User management and security
- Types of privileges
- Template characters
- Enables full text search and text analysis
- Defining data types and full text codes
- Using full text search
- Creating forecast models
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- SAP HANA Forecast Analysis Library
- SAP HANA Map
- SAP HANA Client Interfaces
- SAP HANA XS Advanced Improvement
- SAP HANA Modeling
- SAP Web IDE for HANA
- SAP HANA Tools
- SAP HANA Interactive Education for XS Advanced
- SAP HANA project environment setup
- Real-time SAP HANA project
- Project demonstration
- Expert evaluation and feedback
- Spark Databox SAP HANA certification
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviews
- Resume preparation Knowledge sharing with industry experts
- Counselling to guide you to a right path in SAP HANA career
Some of the topics that are covered in the SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
Modes of Training - SAP HANA Training
Why choose J Training for the SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad?
Expert Trainers: Our trainers are certified experts in the SAP HANA platform. They have hands-on experience with the product and know exactly how to teach you how to use it effectively.
Flexible Schedules: We offer both day and evening sessions for SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad courses so that students can choose a schedule that works best for them.
Quality Content: Our SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad courses are designed to help you learn the fundamentals of SAP HANA as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Comprehensive Curriculum: Our SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad courses cover everything you need to know about SAP HANA, from installation and configuration to customization and application development.
Support from Day One: As soon as you enroll in one of our training courses, you will have access to a personal trainer who can help answer any questions or concerns that may arise during your studies.
Placement Assistance: Once you complete your SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad, we will help you find a job. We have trained thousands of students and our placement team has established strong relationships with employers in the industry who are looking for qualified candidates.
Testimonials of SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
SAP HANA Training Certification
The SAP HANA ABAP certifications are designed to help you start with the new SAP HANA platform and its programming language, ABAP. The courses will give you a solid foundation in both areas and help you prepare for the Certification exams.
The SAP HANA ABAP is one of the sought-after certifications in the market. It will give you a strong background in SAP HANA and its programming language, ABAP.
You can also use it as a stepping stone to other related certifications such as SAP HANA Developer or SAP HANA administrator certifications.
The certification gives you an edge over your competitors, especially if you are looking for a job in the SAP HANA ecosystem. With a certification in hand, you will be able to get higher salaries and more challenging positions.
Benefits of SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
Skills Developed Post SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
Career Opportunities in SAP HANA Training
Pre Requisites of SAP HANA Training in Hyderabad
Market Trend in SAP HANA Training
Frequently Asked Questions
SAP HANA is the most innovative and powerful business platform. It is a complete system that can be used as a standalone product or integrated with other SAP products.
SAP HANA is different from other database technologies in the following ways:
-It is a column-oriented database that is optimized for very large data volumes, high performance and real-time analytics.
-It’s in-memory processing allows you to store an unlimited amount of data on one server, while using up to 100x less disk space than traditional RDBMS solutions. This makes SAP HANA highly scalable and cost-efficient.
The duration of the training is 40 days.
Yes, we have a J training Center for SAP HANA in India at Hyderabad.
You can get certification from our center and it will help you to get a good job in India or abroad.
The course is open to anyone who is interested in learning about SAP HANA. This includes students, professionals and IT consultants.
Yes, we provide placement assistance to our students. We have a good connection with many companies and they are ready to hire our students after the completion of this course.